Don’t you just love Chef’N around?
Why wouldn’t you? With so many fun gizmos and gadgets in the Chef’N range, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Taking pride in tasteful ingenuity, Chef’N tend to look at the tools in your kitchen and say “that’s nice – but we can make it better!”
The DishGarden. It sounds like a strange place where one cultivates spoons, but it’s in fact a smart dish rack that fits right in or beside your sink to drain water away effectively. Its angled design and drain spout pours water directly in to your sink, while removable utensil holders adjust to your drying needs.
With its unique crown-like design, the DishGarden Dish Rack is perfect for large pans and cutting boards – and because it drains so well, there’s nowhere for dirty water to hide, reducing the build-up of germs.
You’ll be surprised how much this dish rack can hold – it will certainly laugh in the face of those that came before it!
DishGarden Dish Rack features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from sturdy plastic, with a silicone drainer.
- Fits in most kitchen sinks, or sits to one side to take up less room than conventional dish racks.
- Drain spout opens and closes for draining needs, and directs water right in to the sink.
- Meanwhile, an angled design drains excess water.
- Removable utensil holder adjusts to drying needs.
- Holds large cutting boards and pans.
Dimensions: 33 x 16cm.