There’s a good reason why Circulon decided to name their latest cookware collection “Elite”. It’s simply a level above the rest.
If you’re searching for great non-stick cookware, look no further than Circulon Elite. It’s some of the best non-stick cookware around. Plus, there’s even a choice of two finishes within the range! Select from the Elite Hard Anodised range, or the Elite Steel collection to find the cookware that best suits you – and your kitchen.
The Steel range combines the sheer quality of Circulon’s signature Total non-stick surface with a top-quality polished stainless steel exterior. You’ll love its shiny good looks…and the way it’s so easy to keep clean, too. Combine that with all the other amazing features of Elite Steel, and you’ve got top-quality cookware that’s an absolute breeze to use.
Welcome to a whole new level of cookware – Circulon Elite.
Elite Steel Cookware Set features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Thick aluminium-core base heats up quickly and evenly.
- 18/10 stainless steel exterior, polished to a shiny metal finish.
- Circulon’s Total non stick titanium composite, rippled cooking surface.
- Transparent tempered glass lid with a stainless steel rim allows you to keep an eye on your food without taking off the lid.
- Folded rim for drip-free pouring.
- Riveted 18/10 stainless steel handles feature silicone inserts for an easy, slip-free grip.
- Oven safe to 200ºC.
- Suitable for all cooktops – including induction.
- Energy friendly - low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 28cm/4.3 Litre Saute Pan with Lid.
- 16cm/1.9L Saucepan with Lid.
- 20cm/3.8L Saucepan with Lid.
- 14cm/900ml Milk Pan.
- Steamer Insert – fits in either the 16cm or 20cm Saucepan.