There’s a good reason why Circulon decided to name their latest cookware collection “Elite”. It’s simply a level above the rest.
If you’re searching for great non-stick cookware, look no further than Circulon Elite. It’s some of the best non-stick cookware around. Plus, there’s even a choice of two finishes within the range! Select from the Elite Hard Anodised range, or the Elite Steel collection to find the cookware that suits your cooking needs.
The Steel range combines the sheer quality of Circulon’s signature Total non-stick surface with a top-quality polished stainless steel exterior. You’ll love its super-shiny good looks…and the way it’s so easy to keep clean, too. Combine that with all the other amazing features of Elite Steel, and you’ve got top-quality cookware that’s an absolute breeze to use.
Welcome to a whole new level of cookware – Circulon Elite.
Open French Skillet features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Thick aluminium-core base heats up quickly and evenly.
- 18/10 stainless steel exterior, polished to a shiny metal finish.
- Circulon’s Total non stick titanium composite, rippled cooking surface.
- Folded rim for drip-free pouring.
- Riveted 18/10 stainless steel handle features a silicone insert for an easy, slip-free grip.
- Oven safe to 200ºC.
- Suitable for all cooktops – including induction.
- Energy friendly - low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.