Claude Dozorme, France’s premiere cutlery company, has been around since 1902. But that doesn’t mean they don’t know how to move with the times.
When you’re holding a piece of Claude Dozorme cutlery, you can feel the sheer quality and attention to detail that sets Claude Dozorme apart from the rest. Claude Dozorme cutlery is made using techniques that combine the traditions of over a century of experience…as well as more modern technological advances, such as laser cutting.
In every single piece of Claude Dozorme cutlery, technology and tradition combine to produce the best, most beautiful cutlery you’ll ever have the pleasure of using…
Pop the cork in style with this decadent Champagne Sabre. An object of beauty rich with history, this sabre makes a wonderful display piece and lends a magnificent sense of theatre to those special occasions.
Champagne Sabre features:
- Made in France.
- Blade made from high grade stainless steel, with a bronzed guild.
- Handle made from palo santo wood.
- Presented with an oak wood display board, and is adorned with a red tassel.
- Double riveted for sturdiness.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Claude Dozorme box.
- Champagne Sabre – 48cm.
- Display Board – 50cm (l) x 12cm (w).