Claude Dozorme, France’s premiere cutlery company, has been around since
1902. But that doesn’t mean they don’t know how to move with the times.
When you’re holding a piece of Claude Dozorme cutlery, you can feel the
sheer quality and attention to detail that sets Claude Dozorme apart
from the rest. Claude Dozorme cutlery is made using techniques that
combine the traditions of over a century of experience…as well as more
modern technological advances, such as laser cutting.
In every single piece of Claude Dozorme cutlery, technology and
tradition combine to produce the best, most beautiful cutlery you’ll
ever have the pleasure of using…
Pop the cork in style with this decadent Champagne Sabre. An object of beauty rich with history, this sabre makes a wonderful display piece and lends a
magnificent sense of theatre to those special occasions.
Champagne Sabre features:
- Made in France.
- Blade made from high grade stainless steel.
- Handle made from beechwood.
- Presented with an oak wood display board, and adorned with a yellow tassel.
- Double riveted for sturdiness.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Claude Dozorme box.
- Champagne Sabre – 48cm.
- Display Board – 50cm (l) x 12cm (w).