Mary Poppins would have been given a real run for her money if the other nannies had been holding onto a Clifton Automatic Golf Umbrella.
The Golf Umbrella has been designed so the umbrella cannot be blown inside out, guaranteeing to protect you from the elements – both rain and the sun’s harmful rays.
The fibreglass shaft is incredibly strong lightweight – making it easy to manoeuvre, for keen golfers who need to juggle golf bags AND an umbrella if the weather turns bad while on the course.
Clifton Australia makes umbrellas of such a high quality that they leave competition blowing in the wind!
Automatic Golf Umbrella features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Shaft made from reinforced fibreglass.
- Frame made from heavy gauge fibreglass ribs and spreaders for strength and flexibility.
- Made from 190 thread count nylon specially coated to resist fading from UV light – suitable protection in sun and rain.
- Rubber grip handle allows for easy handling and excellent grip.
- Always leave umbrella open to dry.
Diameter: 120cm open.