If you need something to cover your head when the rains are ‘ere, then call on Clifton.
As a fourth generation Australian family company, Clifton know just what Aussies need to keep dry in the rain or shaded in the sun, depending on your leisurely activities. For eighty years, quality has gone in to Clifton’s products before their name has gone on them.
As part of the Stormbuster collection, this Vented Golf Umbrella is designed to handle even the craziest weather. With a tough nylon upper canopy and a unique elastic venting system, this umbrella features a strong fibreglass frame - so you won't be caught in a storm struggling with your inverted umbrella. The wide canopy will also keep you dry while you brave the stormy weather.
Stormbuster Vented Golf Umbrella features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Upper canopy made from tough nylon.
- Lower canopy contains Clifton's unique elastic venting system.
- Fibreglass ribs and heavy-duty metal spreaders.
- Press the button on the handle to automatically open and close the umbrella.
- Umbrella secures with a velcro closure.
- Stores inside a nylon pouch.
- Ergonomic handle with fabric wrist strap.
Diameter: 114cm (when opened).