Founded in England in 1919, Cole & Mason have been producing
high-quality salt and pepper mills for discerning consumers for almost a
century. Their mills and shakers are beautifully formed and elegantly
finished, and guaranteed to add a touch of style to your table.
Whether dining or cooking, Cole & Mason salt and pepper grinders or
shakers are sure to help you get the very best flavours out of your food
to open up a new world of flavour!
With its walnut stained beech wood body, the Melbury Salt Mill is
warm, comforting, and a twist on traditional salt and pepper mills. The
precision grinding mechanism that it encompasses allows for an exact
adjustment of grind, with a brushed stainless steel indicator that lets
you select a fine all the way through to very coarse grind.
Cole & Mason’s mills will
really encourage you to toss away those old shakers and experience
gourmet salt crystals – which, incidentally, are included.
Melbury Salt Mill features:
- Designed in England.
- Body made from walnut stained beech wood.
- Precision grinding mechanism with visual indicator helps you
achieve the perfect grind, with three precise grinds indicated.
- Anti-corrosive ceramic grinder.
- Brushed stainless steel top and selector ring.
- Coarse salt crystal included.
- Please note: we recommend that when using a Cole and Mason Salt Mill use coarse sea salt crystals only.
Dimensions: 5.5cm (w) x 18.5cm (h).