There is so much to love about this planet. For one, it's a planet filled with many species, who co-exist in harmony. There is one species of mammal, however, which is unrivalled in beauty, and evolved over 45 million years ago...The Horse.
For centuries we have existed alongside horses, and many have even made these majestic four-legged animals their pets, interacting with them for a multitude of reasons, from agriculture to entertainment and even therapy. Toy maker's, CollectA agree with these sentiments, which is why it has created a collection of miniature scaled replicas to pay homage to Horses.
CollectA is one of the world’s largest makers of toy replicas, and they share the public’s interest in the horse species. Therefore, they make realistic replicas of a variety of horses for educational purposes – raising awareness about the importance of protecting animals and reducing our environmental footprint.
Made from durable plastic, CollectA’s Horse Life Set is the perfect addition to your shelf or desk. The set of five scale replicas include a Chestnut Appaloosa Stallion, Lusitano Grey Stallion, Arabian Golden Chestnut Mare, Tennessee Walking Horse Chestnut Foal and a Tennessee Walking Horse Black Foal, each featuring realistic details such as tails, hooves, muscle details and even white markings, to give children and adults, alike, a realistic representation of these amazing creatures.
Get up close and personal with one of the most magnificent creatures to ever inhibit the planet…
Horse Life Set features:
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and older.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from durable plastic.
- Miniature scale replicas of 5 different horse breeds.
- Realistic features and painted details, including tails, manes, hooves and markings.
- Presented in a CollectA gift box.
- Golden Chestnut Arabian Mare - 11cm (w) x 11cm (h).
- Chestnut Appaloosa Stallion - 13cm (w) x 9cm (h).
- Lusitano Grey Stallion – 15cm (w) x 12cm (h).
- Tennessee Walking Horse Chestnut Foal – 9cm (w) x 7cm (h).
- Tennessee Walking Horse Black Foal – 9cm (w) x 7cm (h).