As humans, we like to think that we rule the Earth, but there was a time before us when Dinosaurs roamed our planet, which was long before our existence, and there are still places where other creatures reign supreme...
We are talking about the ocean. The ocean is filled with countless marine mammals and oceanic creatures, such as whales, dolphins, manta rays and, of course, sharks. It is these creatures that dominate the sea, which is why CollectA has created a collection of replicas to pay homage to Sea Life, in all their glory and grandeur.
CollectA is one of the world’s largest makers of toy replicas, and they share the public’s interest in marine species. Therefore, they make realistic replicas of a variety of sea creatures for educational purposes – raising awareness about the importance of protecting endangered species and reducing our environmental footprint.
Made from durable plastic, CollectA’s Sea Life Set is the perfect addition to your shelf or desk. The set of five scale replicas include an Orca (commonly referred to as the Killer Whale), Bottlenose Dolphin, Great White Shark, Blue Whale and Manta Ray, each featuring realistic details such as fins, sharp teeth, gills and tails, to give children and adults, alike, a realistic representation of the amazing creatures that inhibit our oceans.
Get up close and personal with one of the most fascinating creatures to ever inhibit the planet…
Sea Life Set features:
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and older.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from durable plastic.
- Miniature scale replicas of 5 different oceanic creatures.
- Realistic features and painted details, including fins, tails, sharp teeth and gills.
- Presented in a CollectA gift box.
- Orca - 21cm (w) x 10cm (h).
- Bottlenose Dolphin – 15cm (w) x 5cm (h).
- Great White Shark – 19cm (w) x 7.5cm (h).
- Blue Whale – 23cm (w) x 3.5cm (h).
- Manta Ray – 15cm (w) x 14cm (h).