There’s nothing worse than one of those cheap paper or foam coffee cups
that you get from takeaway joints that don’t keep your coffee hot, and
that end up spilling everywhere in your car. And even if you have an
insulated flask of some kind, nine times out of ten it has a fiddly lid
that makes drinking on the go very difficult.
Don’t bother with those things! Just use the Westloop Autoseal Insulated Travel Mug from Contigo!
This updated version (2.0!) features unique Autoseal technology that is not only 100%
leak and spill proof, but it also seals your mug between sips. Just press the button down to sip, and release it to
seal your bottle. You can also lock this button with the indicated switch on top of the lid, for an extra level of security.
Plus the Westloop Travel Mug features a double-walled vacuum
stainless steel construction, which insulates your drinks to keep them
hotter or colder for longer. With this oh-so-clever and stylish design, you’ll wonder why you’ve
been wasting all that time with other travel mugs.
Westloop 2.0 Autoseal Insulated Travel Mug features:
- Made from double-walled stainless steel with a BPA-free plastic Autoseal lid.
- Autoseal technology automatically seals the bottle between sips. Simply press the button to sip, release the button to seal.
- Lock your bottle with the indicative switch on top of the lid.
- 100% leak proof and spill proof.
- No cap removal and no unscrewing – easy drinking on the go.
- Vacuum insulated construction keeps drinks hot for up to 4 hours, or cold for up to 12 hours.
- Hand wash recommended.