If you want to look after your photographs, you can put them into a
regular photo album, or you can take true care of them in a Corban &
Blair Photo Album. Every Corban & Blair album is carefully made by
hand, right here in Australia, and designed to be the best possible way
to present your favourite photographs.
Whether you’re looking for a place for your amateur happy snaps, or you
want to present your professional photography in style, a Corban &
Blair album is for you.
Beautiful and dynamic, this archival-quality Brushed Metal Photo Album
features 20 black, acid-free pages with opaque interleaving. The
drymount album allows you to present your photographs however you wish –
mount one photo in the centre of a page and write in the borders with
gold pen, or create a collage that spreads across the album.
Best of all, the cover of the album has a totally unique brushed metal
panel that can be engraved. Whether you use it as a wedding album and
engrave the details of the special day on the front, or you create a
unique corporate gift that celebrates a year of great achievements, this
album lets you (and your photos) do all the talking.
Brushed Metal Photo Album features:
- Handmade in Australia.
- Archival quality photo album.
- Front of album made from brushed metal.
- Front metal panel is suitable for engraving – makes a great gift or keepsake.
- Features 20 black, acid-free pages with opaque interleaving.
- Drymount pages – photos can be attached with photo corners, photo stickers or glue.
- Pages can be written on with lead pencils, or gold and silver pens.
Dimensions: 31.5cm (w) x 23cm (h) x 1.5cm (d).