Wrinkles on your face are a sign of a life well-lived.
But wrinkles on your trousers? No thank you!
With the Corby Trouser Press, it’s easy to press your trousers. Just
place them inside…and that’s it!
The Corby Press works without steam to
gently ease your trousers back into shape, pressing a sharp crease down
the front. There’s even a timer setting, so you can put your trousers
inside and go to bed. The Corby cuts off automatically once your
trousers are pressed, leaving you with perfectly pressed pants first
thing in the morning.
You’ll never need to drag out the dreaded ironing board again!
7700 Trouser Press features:
- Made in England.
- Stretcher Bar System removes wrinkles from behind the knees.
- Consumes only 250 watts of power.
- Thermostat controls.
- Three time settings of 15, 30, and 45 minutes.
- LED countdown timer.
- Comes complete with feet, coin tray, jacket hanger and bracket.
- Free standing, or can be mounted on the wall.
- Automatic shut-off and manual cancel option.
Dimensions: 109 x 46.5 x 35.5cm (maximum).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.