Crabtree and Evelyn may be the experts in aromatic, indulgent skincare
and fragrances, but every so often, they choose to bless us with a
different sort of bounty.
Food, glorious food! With a focus on classic English
favourites, Crabtree and Evelyn’s abundant fine food range is the
perfect way to enjoy a treat during the festive season, when friends
gather together for afternoon tea…or even when you’re all alone and
sharing is just not an option (hey, we won’t judge!).
As are all things Crabtree and Evelyn, these Comestibles are beautifully packaged. Baked in Scotland with the finest natural ingredients and traditional methods, there’s also a whole
bunch of varieties to try out in this biscuit range…perhaps you can be tempted by these buttery shortbread fingers, handmade with a traditional Scottish recipe and enhanced with gorgeous Australian stem ginger.
Just as you’ve filled your beauty cabinet with Crabtree and Evelyn, your pantry can now have the same delightful treatment.
Shortbread Fingers with Stem Ginger features:
- Made in Scotland from local and imported ingredients.
- Baked with only the finest natural ingredients and traditional cooking methods.
- Handmade shortbread fingers with a lovely Australian stem ginger flavour.
- Contains wheat, gluten and milk.
- May contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts, soya and egg.
- Presented in a Crabtree and Evelyn tin.
Tin Dimensions: 21cm (l) x 10cm (w).