Ever since La Ninã set in, blankets have had their work cut out for them.
One night it’s freezing cold and the next it’s a 40 degree heat wave. Luckily there’s a completely natural fabric which is the perfect seasonal insulator and just the ticket for wacky weather – Alpaca! This beautiful, luxurious fibre has an ingenious ability to provide a high level of warmth when needed, whilst still allowing the release of heat when the mercury rises.
Creswick Alpaca Blankets are wonderfully soft, silky and light as a feather. You will simply love snuggling up with them in the winter months, and because of their climactic versatility, you won’t have to store it away come summer!
Alpaca Blankets by Creswick – outsmarting the weather one luxurious blanket at a time.
- Made in Australia.
- 80% Alpaca and 20% Lambswool.
- Unique thermal properties makes this blanket a perfect seasonal insulator.
- Features a beautifully soft knitted pattern.
- Alpaca is one of the finest natural fibres in the world, making it silky, soft and incredibly lightweight.
- Dry clean only.
- Presented in a handy, reusable zippered bag, complete with handles.
Size: Single (240 x 182cm).