There was a lot happening in America back in 1846. It’s the year the sewing machine was invented, the year Morse Code began to change the face of the West, and the year America braced for war with Mexico.
However, it’s also the year that A. T Cross, America’s oldest and most renowned manufacturer of fine pens first opened its factory doors. Cross’ founder, Richard Cross, dedicated his life to making beautiful pens – and now, over one hundred and sixty years later, Cross still
make beautiful pens.
And what’s more, they still make them the same way they did back in 1846 – by hand, to the most exacting specifications…and one at a time.
With Cross’ Century II collection, penmanship has never looked so good, combining elegance with superb performance in a way that’s sure to rub off on every written word. The Century II Black Lacquer Ballpoint Pen victoriously features a rich, high-gloss black lacquer finish, with polished platinum appointments, while its spectacularly smooth, medium nib makes for an effortless, glorious writing performance every time. A winning combination of both style and substance.
Century II Black Lacquer Ballpoint Pen features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Rich, high-gloss black lacquer finish, with polished platinum appointments.
- Swivel-action propel-repel mechanism.
- Black, medium ballpoint nib; comes with specially formulated ink that flows flawlessly for a superior writing experience.
- Pocket clip is engraved with the Cross name.
- Beautifully presented in a Cross gift box.