Some things are just made to last.
The Cross story began over 150 years ago in Rhode Island America. Richard Cross began producing superior writing instruments back in 1846, and now, after a century and a half of quality craftsmanship, Cross is America’s largest manufacturer of writing instruments and desk accessories.
When you choose a Cross pen, you can rest assured that you are choosing an accessory that will last.
And now, to celebrate Cross' heritage, comes the Peerless 125 collection. This new collection of stunning writing instruments is a culmination of Cross' rich history of innovation and unparalleled craftsmanship, which fuses elements of the brand's original 1889 Peerless pen and iconic Century line in 1935. Each piece in the collection embodies the simple, beautiful design language and attention to detail that has earned Cross legendary status.
With an opulent heavy platinum plated finish, engine-turned engravings and polished twenty-three karat gold plated appointments, the Peerless 125 Platinum and Gold Rollerball Pen is a luxurious accessory for any refined business person. The powerful, wide-bodied silhouette allows for absolute precision when jotting down notes, or signing important documents, while the pen's signature conical top sparkles brilliantly, thanks to the premium Swarovski crystal that sits in the centre. If that wasn't enough, this lavish rollerball pen is accompanied by a clear, acrylic pen holder, so you can sit your pen atop the holder, and give your Cross pen the celebrity treatment that it deserves.
Peerless 125 Platinum and 23 Karat Gold Rollerball Pen features:
- Designed in the USA.
- An opulent heavy platinum plated finish, with engine-turned engravings and polished 23-karat gold plated appointments.
- Powerful, bold, wide-bodied design is complimented by Cross' signature conical top.
- Conical top features a round bezel jewellery setting that holds a premium Swarovski crystal with a brilliant faceted cut.
- Centre ring is embellished with the Cross name.
- Includes a clear, acrylic pen holder engraved with the Cross name.
- Features a premium threaded cap and barrel.
- Impeccable design details, which include rich, high gloss black lacquer inlay
- Writes in black ink, included.
- Beautifully presented in a hinged Cross gift box.