There was a lot happening in America back in 1846. It’s the year the
sewing machine was invented, the year Morse Code began to change the
face of the West, and the year America braced for war with Mexico.
it’s also the year that A. T Cross, America’s oldest and most renowned
manufacturer of fine pens first opened its factory doors. Cross’
founder, Richard Cross, dedicated his life to making beautiful pens –
and now, over one hundred and sixty years later, Cross still
make beautiful pens.
what’s more, they still make them the same way they did back in 1846 –
by hand, to the most exacting specifications…and one at a time.
The Tech3+ Multifunction Pen brings writing instruments to the 21st
Century, with an adaptable writing nib that can be used in three ways.
Firstly, a continuous twist mechanism allows you to select between black
ink, red ink, or a mechanical pencil. Then, when you’re typing away
an e-mail on your iPad or touch-screen device, flip the pen around and
use the Smart Stylus to navigate your device without leaving
fingerprints on your screen.
Tech3+ enhances the way you work and create, every day.
Tech3+ Satin Black Multifunction Pen features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Satin finish black barrel, with bright chrome accents.
- Classic design with three writing tips inside: a black ballpoint, red ballpoint and a .5mm pencil.
- Continuous twist technology for easy tip selection
- Stylus end with smooth anti-friction glide allows you to
navigate your touch-screen devices more accurately and without leaving
fingerprints on the screen.
- Wide stylus also unscrews to reveal an eraser.
- Includes ink and pencil lead refills.
- Presented in a Cross gift box.