There was a lot happening in America back in 1846. It’s the year the sewing machine was invented and the year Morse Code began to change the face of the West. It’s also the year that America's A. T. Cross, first opened its factory doors and began making the beautiful pens they are known for today.
Now, over 160 years later, the world’s a very different place. But Cross are still the same; they still make exquisite and reliable writing instruments. And what’s more, they make them just like they did back in 1846 – by hand, to the most exacting specifications…and one at a time.
With just a touch, you’ll recognise the superior craftsmanship and unique design of the Tech4 Smooth Touch Multifunction Pen. This four-in-one pen makes light work of multitasking, with a revolving twist mechanism that allows you to select between blue, red and black ballpoint pens, as well as a mechanical pencil with a unique “pop up” eraser. The combination of the matte black resin barrel and polished chrome trim also give this clever writing instrument a sophisticated air, while the non-slip barrel allows for a smooth writing performance every time.
Tech4 Smooth Touch Multifunction Pen features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Matte resin barrel with non-slip grip and a polished chrome trim.
- Polished chrome tip and pocket clip.
- Pocket clip is engraved with the Cross name.
- Smooth one-way, revolving twist mechanism.
- Innovative auto propel eraser automatically "pops up" when the pencil is selected.
- Indicator window is colour-coded to reveal which tip is in use.
- Supplied with specially formulated Cross ink, in red, blue and black.
- Also supplied with 0.7mm lead.
- Presented in a Cross gift box.