As a parent with a newborn or young baby, do you feel like you sometimes need a third arm (or maybe more) to help you handle daily chores such as bath time?
Of course you do! You need two hands to safely lift and carry your baby after all, so often it’s your teeth or toes that have to chip in and help out, holding towels and clothing and such. But luckily for you, oh troubled two-handed parent, Cuddledry was invented just for these tricky situations.
The Cuddledry Baby Apron Bath Towel is a resourceful bath time accessory, allowing you to keep two hands free as you safely lift baby from the bath. The bath towel attaches around your neck just like an apron, as the name suggests, so that you can embrace your child in the warmth of absorbent cotton the moment they leave the water.
This is wonderful not only because it’s safe, but because it promotes a bond between parent and baby during bath time. Meanwhile, the huge towel’s double layer system with a hood will draw water away from your baby’s skin and hair quickly, for the most luxurious, snug end to a bath ever!
Baby Apron Bath Towel features:
- Suitable for newborns.
- Designed in Britain.
- Made from unbleached cotton and bamboo fibre.
- Natural antibacterial properties.
- Attaches like an apron around your neck with snap buttons, keeping your hands free to lift your baby from the bath and immediately cocoon them in the warmth of the towel.
- Safe and secure; makes bathing a stress-free, natural bonding time.
- Double layer system with hood draws water from baby's hair and skin.
- Silky soft, highly absorbent and fast drying, in a long and luxurious size.
- Machine washable.
Dimensions: 112 x 75cm.