Cuddledry took the UK and the world by storm when they invented their ingenious baby bath towel-turned-apron – but now they’re focusing on older children, who need a little less support at bath time, with a fun collection of Supersoft Toddler Bath Towels!
But just because they look a little bit different, that doesn’t mean that these toddler bath towels lack the warmth and snug feeling of the original Cuddledry. Like their predecessors, these double layer Supersoft Toddler Bath Towels contain a blend of bamboo fibre and cotton, making them more absorbent than cotton alone, and they’re even backed up by natural antibacterial qualities.
Plus, each of these towels are cleverly designed to encourage imaginative play and bring a little bit more fun to bath time! When your toddler wraps themselves up in this huge towel and pulls the hood over their head, they’ll instantly become a giraffe! Not only do these hoods look adorable, but they’ll also help draw water quickly from your child’s hair.
Your child’s guaranteed to be as snug as a bug in a rug!
Cuddlesafari Supersoft Toddler Bath Towel features:
- Suitable for children from walking age to 3 years.
- Designed in Britain.
- Made from unbleached cotton and bamboo fibre.
- Natural antibacterial properties.
- Double layer system with hood draws water from hair and skin.
- Sensibly big; tonnes of fabric to wrap your little one right up.
- Encourages imaginative play with fun themes.
- Machine washable.
Dimensions: 124 x 86cm.