Cuddledry took the UK and the world by storm when they invented their
ingenious baby bath towel-turned-apron – but now they’re focusing on the
water baby (or toddler) in your life, with a super-cosy range of swimming ponchos.
But just because it looks a little bit different, that doesn’t mean
that the Cuddleswim lacks the warmth and snug feeling of the
original Cuddledry. Like their predecessors, these swim ponchos contain a blend of bamboo fibre and
cotton, making them more absorbent than cotton alone, and they’re even
backed up by natural antibacterial qualities.
These extra-large ponchos also allow you to quickly wrap your little up in
cosy warmth after hopping out of the pool – and we all know how chilly
the air feels after that! A huge hood in one corner will also draw
water from your child’s hair, making quick work of the dreaded change
time between the pool and the car.
Your little one’s guaranteed to be as snug as a bug in a rug!
Cuddleswim Toddler Swim Poncho features:
- Suitable for toddlers from the time they learn to swim.
- Designed in Britain.
- Made from unbleached cotton and bamboo fibre.
- Natural antibacterial properties.
- Generous hood and handy underarm snap-buttons help the poncho to stay in place, keeping your child snug and warm.
- Extra large, thick and fluffy.
- Machine washable.
Colour: Blue and Orange.
Dimensions: 70 x 78cm.