Although they’ve been around for years, regular cotton oven gloves just don’t cut the mustard these days—they’re nowhere near as heat-resistant as silicone gloves. But silicone gloves aren’t exactly the most comfortable things in the world!
The solution? This Silicone and Cotton Double Oven Glove from Cuisena. The perfect mix of both traditional and modern gloves, these gloves are comfortable to wear and
they will protect you from heat.
The outside of each glove is made from silicone that is heat resistant up to 250˚ Celsius, whilst the lining of the gloves is made from 100% cotton that is soft and easy to slip over the hands. They have a grid design on the outside that gives them a great non-slip grip, and the two gloves are connected with a quilted length of fabric with a hanging loop at the centre. The Double Oven Glove is even machine washable!
Get the best of both worlds, with Cuisena.
Double Oven Glove features:
- Outside of gloves made from heat-resistant silicone (heat resistant up to 250˚C).
- Lining and connecting fabric made from 100% cotton – comfy to slide on and doesn’t get hot and clammy.
- Features a convenient hanging loop.
- Non-slip grid pattern on outside of glove for grip.
- Warm machine wash and line dry.
Colour: Blue and Black.
Individual Glove Length: 22cm.
Total Length: 96cm.