Cuisinart's name is obviously made up of two key terms: cuisine and art. Food art. How fitting!
Cuisinart make quality and hard-working kitchen appliances that are loved by foodies the world over. And if you’re a foodie (which we’re assuming you are, since you navigated yourself here), we’re sure you’ll love Cuisinart’s attractive range, too.
So, you’re after a blending and chopping system that’s not just convenient, but also slimline and compact on the kitchen bench? Then Cuisinart have just the thing for you, in their Compact Portable Blending and Chopping System.
This brilliant little blender allows you to quickly and conveniently blend in to a blender jar, or in to one of four travel cups with their own sipping lids – perfect for a morning smoothie or shake after the gym. You can even chop and grind herbs, nuts and spices in the chopping jar.
Supported by a 350-watt motor, two stainless steel blades and two speeds plus pulse, it’s the pocket rocket of a blender that you’ve been waiting for.
Compact Portable Blending & Chopping System features:
- Compact base made from durable Tritan plastic, with stainless steel accented finish.
- Made from BPA free materials.
- Two interchangeable stainless steel chopping blades.
- 350-watt motor.
- Blend straight in to the blender jar, or one of the four travel cups.
- Travel cups include sipping lids, so you can take your drink to go!
- Chopping cup is ideal for prepping ingredients.
- Two speeds (high and low) plus pulse.
- Electronic touch-pad with LED indicator lights
- Standby mode and auto-stop.
- Safety interlock.
- Digital Compact Base – 20 x 14 x 15cm (excluding blender jar attachment).
- 900ml Blender Jar.
- 4 x 450ml Travel Cups with Sipping Lids.
- 235ml Chopping Cup.
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.