You thought you had it all? Well, sit down for this one.
The word ‘spatula’, known in English since 1525, is a diminutive form of the Latin term ‘spatha’, which means ‘broad sword’. This is a perfect description, since turning beef patties can be war
. And like all good broad swords, this spatula has a smooth, comfortable handle, is flexible and strong, and is heat resistant up to 235 degrees Celsius.
Cuisipro’s range of Fiberglass utensils provides the strength and durability that you need in the kitchen. The tools are made of nylon with 13% added fibreglass, giving them a support previously unheard of! Perfect for non-stick cookware, these tools won’t crack, twist or bend – making them an unforgettable addition to your arsenal of kitchen weaponry.Features:
- Made from nylon, with 13% added fibreglass.
- Rubber tip will prevent utensil from sliding into pots.
- Slots for draining grease away.
- Won’t warp, crack or twist with use.
- Heat resistant up to 235 degrees Celsius.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 29 x 13cm.