It’s the combination of Italy’s love of food, and Switzerland’s innovative means of design.
Dalla Piazza began in the ‘50s in Zurich, when Italian Adolfo Dalla Piazza looked to his home country for creative inspiration. At the time, Italy was one of the leading industrial countries of the avante guarde, the use of colour, and ingenious products, and this spurred the company philosophy to new heights throughout the generations that followed.
Now, you’ll find that Dalla Piazza products not only look good, but that they’re technically sound as well.
Their Automatic Salt & Pepper Mill adopts a patented base that automatically closes once you’ve finish grinding the contents, so that your table doesn’t end up a mess, as well as seven easily adjusted grinds. Meanwhile, the ceramic grinder is guaranteed against oxidisation, and will never react with moisture, discolour, rust, corrode or wear out.
(Is that still apt in this case? We think so!)
Automatic Salt & Pepper Mill features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Stainless steel exterior, with ceramic grinding mechanism.
- Suitable for salt and pepper.
- Twist lock upper chamber.
- Lift the upper chamber to visually select the grinding strength, between 1 and 7.
- Twist to grind. Patented base will close once you have finished, so there will be no spilling.
- Ceramic grinder will not oxidise, and is resistant to moisture, discolouring, rusting and corrosion.