Not many of us have the time and commitment to take out a business loan,
open up a bakery, and hire the best French pastry chefs to turn out
treats that make mouths water…so, opt for Daudignac instead!
These French-designed baking accessories are perfect for home chefs with
a sweet tooth – and of course, the My Mini Croissant Maker is a
fantastic way to discover these famous French pastries for yourself.
This plastic contraption is quite smart, although it looks a bit
funny at first! Grab your pastry, and roll it flat to a diameter about
the same as the mould. Then, press the mould with even pressure in to
your pastry, and fill the triangular hollows with your desired filling.
Use the included scraper to even out these hollows, and then remove the
The next step is to roll the triangular pieces of pastry, created by the
mould, in order to achieve the famous croissant shape. Then all you
need to do is bake, cool, and enjoy! You’ll also find a recipe book with
this kit, with plenty of hints and tips for achieving the best
croissants outside of France!
My Croissant Making Set features:
- Baking goods designed in France.
- Croissant mould and scraper are both made from plastic.
- Able to be used with a variety of dough types.
- Mould creates eight triangular slices of dough, which can be filled and rolled to become croissants.
- Fill triangular hollows with filling to stuff your dough before rolling.
- Includes scraper for evening out the contents of the hollows.
- Includes full instructions and recipe booklet.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
Mould Diameter: 38cm.