Not many of us have the time and commitment to take out a business loan,
open up a bakery, and hire the best French pastry chefs to turn out
treats that make mouths water…so, opt for Daudignac instead!
These French-designed baking accessories are perfect for home chefs with
a sweet tooth – and of course, the My Mini Croissant Maker is a fantastic way to discover these famous French pastries for yourself.
This pink plastic contraption is quite smart, although it looks a bit funny at first! Grab your pastry, and roll it flat to a diameter about the same as the mould. Then, press the mould with even pressure in to your pastry, and fill the triangular hollows with your desired filling. Use the included scraper to even out these hollows, and then remove the croissant mould.
The next step is to roll the triangular pieces of pastry, created by the mould, in order to achieve the famous croissant shape. Then all you need to do is bake, cool, and enjoy! You’ll also find a recipe book with this kit, with plenty of hints and tips for achieving the best croissants outside of France!
My Mini Croissant Making Set features:
- Baking goods designed in France.
- Croissant mould and scraper are both made from plastic.
- Able to be used with a variety of dough types.
- Mould creates sixteen mini triangular slices of dough, which can be filled and rolled.
- Fill triangular hollows with filling to stuff your dough before rolling.
- Includes scraper for evening out the contents of the hollows.
- Includes full instructions and recipe booklet.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
Mould Diameter: 38cm.