Not many of us have the time and commitment to take out a business loan,
open up a bakery, and hire the best French pastry chefs to turn out
treats that make mouths water…so, opt for Daudignac instead!
These French-designed baking accessories are perfect for home chefs with
a sweet tooth – and of course, the My Quick Tartlet Maker Set is a great tool for making your own sweet or savoury-filled tarts.
Inside this kit, you’ll find two oven-safe metal support trays, a silicone mould, and icing bags and nozzles. The best way to use this kit is to roll out your tartlet dough to approximately 2mm thick, and then to fit the silicone mould over one of the metal support trays, followed by the dough. Then, sandwich it all together with the second support tray.
Once this is done, you can tidy up your dough by removing the top tray, and use the included rolling pin to flatten the dough further in to the shape of the silicone mould. Cut away the excess dough, so you have just your unbaked tartlets, ready to bake and fill!
My Quick Tartlet Maker Set features:
- Baking goods designed in France.
- Made from silicone and oven-safe metal.
- Allows you to quickly produce professional quality tarts quickly and easily.
- Makes tart bases with a diameter of approximately 5cm.
- To use, sandwich your tart dough in between the two metal support trays and the silicone mould, flatten and cut away as desired and later, bake.
- Includes 20 sweet and savoury recipes, as well as six piping bags with nozzles to assist in decoration.
- Full instructions included.
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash rolling pin.
- 2 x Metal Supports/Baking Trays – 18cm (w) x 30cm (l).
- Silicone Mould – 18cm (w) x 30cm (l).
- 25cm Rolling Pin.
- 6 x Piping Bags.
- 5 x Nozzles.
- 1 Thread.