The DecoSpoon began with French pastry chef, Christophe Vinot, who began bending his spoons in order to improve the presentation of his dishes. Before he knew it, his fellow chefs were asking him to make the tool for them too, and in 2011, he met a famous chef named Jean Daudignac who offered to produce the innovative spoons in his factory.
Today, the DecoSpoon remains an essential tool of professionals and amateurs of theatrical cooking. Made from stainless steel, with a lovely curved design which is reminiscent of a funnel, the DecoSpoon is to a plate what the paintbrush is to a canvas.
This Wooden DecoSpoon Set is a must-have for any aspiring chefs, or those with a flair for the dramatic in the kitchen. Complete with two spoons, with wooden handles, in differing sizes, you can select your spoon to suit your creative needs, whether it’s intricate dot work, or elongated swirls. Just fill a small container with your desired flavour of sauce, and unleash your inner Picasso.
If art imitates life, then make your cooking imitate art, with Daudignac.
DecoSpoon Set features:
- Designed in France.
- DecoSpoons made from stainless steel with a wooden handle.
- Simply place your sauce in a small container, scoop desired amount with DecoSpoon, place the tip of your spoon upright on the plate and start decorating.
- Ideal for signatures, or decorating with: custard, caramel sauce, thin mash potato, gravy, balsamic vinegar, and much more.
- Includes instructions manual with seven recipes.
- Presented in a lovely Daudignac box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 23cm Large DecoSpoon.
- 19cm Small DecoSpoon.