You think you already know the humble pencil? You’d better think again.
David Hayward, based in England, designs some of the most astonishingly handsome pencils you’ll ever encounter. These stylish writing instruments are an absolute must for designers, carpenters and artists of all kinds. Their suave, hand-crafted good looks set these pencils in a class of their own.
Each David Hayward Scribbler Pencil is individually crafted by hand, from the finest quality materials. They’re built to last, and include four graphite refills to get you started. Presented in a simple black gift box, these chunky pencils make the perfect gift.
David Hayward pencils – they’re the perfect combination of sleek design and practicality.
Carbon Fibre Scribbler Pencil features:
- Crafted by hand in England.
- Trimmings are made from solid brass, plated with nickel and polished by hand.
- Barrel is made from carbon fibre with a matte finish.
- Holds 5.6mm graphite, crayons, highlighters or charcoal. Four graphite refills are included to get you started.
- End cap doubles as a lead pointer when unscrewed.
- Presented in a simple black gift box.
Dimensions: 12.5 x 1.5cm.
Capacity of refills: 5.6mm.