Thomas Davin and Mary Kesler have been woodworking together for over 30 years. Working out of a nineteenth century mill overlooking Dorset Mill Pond in the UK, the pair utilise the beauty of their surroundings to create objects that are simple yet elegant in design.
Their woodcraft is both practical and handsome, and with minimal care required they can be appreciated for years to come. The hallmark of their work is its combination of artistic expression and functionality.
Made from maple wood, with a high-end convex glass lens, the Davin & Kesler Maple Magnifying Glass will make reading small newspaper print, or studying your stamp collection, much simpler. Each magnifying is handmade, and features a convex lens which provides 3X magnification and a focal length of fifteen centimetres. It’s comfortable in the hand, and is the perfect addition to any home or workplace.
Maple Magnifying Glass features:
- Individually handmade in New England, America.
- Made from maple wood, with a high-end convex glass lens.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Glass lens provides 3X magnification, with a focal length of 15 centimetres.
- Please note: as this product is handmade using natural wood, your product will vary from the image.
- Felt, drawstring pouch protects glass lens from scratches.
Glass Lens Diameter: 7.5cm.