Thomas Davin and Mary Kesler have been woodworking together for over thirty years. Working out of a 19th Century mill overlooking Dorset Mill Pond in the UK, the pair utilise the beauty of their surroundings to create objects that are simple yet elegant in design.
Their woodcraft is both practical and handsome, and with minimal care required they can be appreciated for years to come. The hallmark of their work is its combination of artistic expression and functionality.
Remaining true to the utilitarian design that has come to define Davin & Kesler, is this Bookmark. Made from solid brass with brushed silver plating, and hand-finished hardwood, the Davin & Kesler Bookmark will ensure that you never lose a page while reading. Each bookmark is handmade, and features a subtle, sophisticated design on the inlaid hardwood top. It’s suitable for students, teachers, avid readers, or anyone who wants to bring some elegance to the everyday. It is also presented in a lovely felt pouch to ensure that it lasts.
Davin & Kesler – it’s subtle sophistication.
Solid Maple Bookmark features:
- Individually handmade in New England, America.
- Made from solid brass with a brushed silver plating and a maple inlaid top.
- Includes a protective felt pouch.
- Simply slide the bookmark onto the top or side of your page to ensure that you never lose your spot.
- Please note: as this product is handmade using natural wood, your product will vary from the image.
- Presented in a lovely Davin & Kesler gift box.
Design: Solid Maple.