Thomas Davin and Mary Kesler have been woodworking together for over thirty years. Working out of a nineteenth century mill overlooking Dorset Mill Pond, the pair utilise the beauty of their surroundings to create objects that are simple yet elegant in design.
Their woodcraft is both practical and handsome, and with minimal care required they can be appreciated for years to come. The hallmark of their work is its combination of artistic expression and functionality.
Remaining true to the utilitarian design that has come to define the Davin & Kesler brand, comes this Business Card Case. Made from brushed steel and hand-finished hardwood, the Davin & Kesler Business Card Case will elevate the simple gesture of giving your card. Each business card case is handmade, and features a subtle, sophisticated design on the hardwood inset. It is also presented in a lovely felt pouch to ensure that it lasts.
Davin & Kesler – it’s subtle sophistication.
Business Card Case features:
- Individually handmade in New England, America.
- Made from brushed steel with a maple inset.
- Holds up to ten business cards.
- Includes a protective, felt pouch.
- Please note: as this product is handmade using natural wood, your product will vary from the image.
- Presented in a lovely Davin & Kesler gift box.
Dimensions: 9.5cm (w) x 5.5cm (h) x 0.5cm (d).