Thomas Davin and Mary Kesler have been woodworking together for over
thirty years. Working out of a nineteenth century mill overlooking
Dorset Mill Pond in the United Kingdom, the pair utilise the beauty of
their surroundings to create objects that are simple yet elegant in
Their woodcraft is both practical and handsome, and with minimal care
required can be appreciated for years to come. The hallmark of their
work is its combination of artistic expression and functionality.
Remaining true to the utilitarian design that has come to define the Davin & Kesler brand is this Business Card Case. Made from brushed steel and hand-finished hardwood, this case will elevate the simple gesture of handing your card over to a business associate. Each card case is handmade, and is also presented in a lovely felt pouch to ensure that it lasts for years of use between meetings.
Davin & Kesler – it’s subtle sophistication.
Business Card Case features:
- Individually handmade in New England, America.
- Made from brushed steel with a solid maple inset.
- Holds up to ten business cards.
- Includes a protective, felt pouch.
- Please note: as this product is handmade using natural wood, your product will vary from the image.
- Presented in a lovely Davin & Kesler gift box.
Design: Solid Maple.
Dimensions: 9.5cm (w) x 5.5cm (h) x 0.5cm (d).