If the sound of the kettle whistling and the smell of brewing coffee really perks you up in the morning, then it's time to do away with electric kettles and add a touch of retro to your kitchen.
Go back to the days when making a coffee involved boiling water over a fire or on a stovetop, with Davis & Waddell's Trent Stovetop Kettle. Made from stainless steel, its encapsulated base makes it suitable for all stovetops, including induction, and its flip-top whistle will sing when the water is boiled. With a huge 2.7 litre capacity, you'll have enough water at the ready to fill your teapot over and over again.
Grab an apron, an oven glove, and get the kettle on the stove - just like old times!
Trent Stovetop Kettle features:
- Made from stainless steel.
- Suitable for all stovetop types, including induction.
- A whistling spout that will sing when the water is boiled.
- To open the spout, carefully pull back the flip-top lid on the spout cover using an oven glove.
- Hand wash with non-abrasive cleaners recommended.
Dimensions: 23 x 20.5cm.