Everyone knows France is responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. But did you know that most of the world’s best cookware comes from France too?
Founded in 1830, de Buyer create solid, durable cookware that’s perfectly-suited to the rigours of busy professional kitchens.
Case in point: De Buyer’s Mineral B Element cookware collection! If you're all about grilling, browning and sealing meat at high temperatures, then Mineral B Element has your name all over it. Made from 100% natural mineral iron, Mineral B Element is free from chemicals, and each pan has an organic beeswax finish.
smart thing about Mineral B Element? The more you use it, the better its cooking surface performs. Over time, the surface of your Mineral B Element cookware will change, developing a natural, seasoned surface that’s just the thing for cooking at high temperatures.
When it comes to top quality cookware that really brings out the best in your favourite foods, meal after meal, say oui
to de Buyer cookware!
Mineral B Element Frypan features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Made in France.
- Crafted from iron; a 100% natural mineral material.
- Organic beeswax-based protective finish.
- Completely free of added chemicals, including PFOAs and PTFEs.
- Recyclable, ecologically-designed and kind to the environment.
- Ideal for cooking at high temperatures, which seals in the vitamins and minerals in your food.
- The surface of your frypan becomes seasoned over time, changing in colour and texture.
- Oven safe.
- Safe for use with all cooktops, including induction.
Extra Care Tips:
- Mineral B Element cookware requires seasoning before use. Pour a centimetre of oil into the pan and heat at a high temperature, then empty the pan, clean it with water and dry with paper towel.
- Don’t wash your Mineral B Element cookware with detergent, or put it in the dishwasher. To preserve your pan’s unique, seasoned finish, it should be cleaned with water only.
- Pre-heating the pan before each use ensures a sterile cooking surface.
- De Buyer Mineral B Element cookware features iron handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot Mineral B Element cookware.
- Expect the appearance of your pan to change over time as it develops a dark, seasoned surface. This is perfectly normal, and allows your cookware’s performance to improve over time.