Within their catch-cry, DeLonghi – Italian masters of coffee machines
the world over – declare that they’re “better every day”. And when it
comes to their highly desirable Italian-inspired machines, we’re
inclined to agree with them.
If you’re the sort that has been eyeing off coffee machines for a while, but lament the fact that they’re always big and bulky, then the Dedica Coffee Machine may come as a surprise to you. At less than twenty centimetres wide, this compact machine’s solid metal body also shines in a bright chromed finish – making it perfect for smaller, modern kitchens.
But for a small machine, the Dedica still packs a lot of power. With the rapid thermoblock heating system and fifteen bar pump pressure you’d expect from larger DeLonghi models, there’s also an adjustable milk frother on board, so you can make everything from espressos to cappuccinos.
The Dedica: dedicated to a wonderful coffee experience.
Dedica Coffee Machine features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Slim-designed solid metal body with modern chromed finish.
- Fast-heating thermoblock heating system.
- Professional 15 bar pump pressure.
- Easy to follow control panel with illuminated buttons.
- Hot water and steam adjustment dials.
- Adjustable milk frother.
- Flow stop function to personalise your coffee length, from espresso to cappuccino.
- Professional filter holder for ground coffee and pods.
- Can be used with ground coffee or "Easy Serving Espresso" pods.
- Integrated crema device for 1 or 2 cups and "Easy Serving Espresso" pods.
- Removable drip tray with level indicator.
- Removable water tank.
- Cup warmer.
- Maximum 8cm cup height.
- De-scale alarm.
- On/Off button with automatic stand-by to save energy consumption after a period of non-use.
Dimensions: 15cm (w) x 33cm (d) x 30.5cm (h).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.