You probably know DeLonghi for their world-famous coffee machines, but did you know that these Italian coffee superstars are also responsible for a truly bellissima
range of home appliances too?
Practically glistening with Italian design and engineering, DeLonghi appliances are in a world of their own…
Perfect for grilling indoors, the Electric Barbecue Grill gives you total control over healthier cooking, thanks to its ceramic-coated grill and griddle with a die-cast non-stick plate and fat collecting tray. With both a corrugated and smooth side to this grill, you can just as easily whip up fried eggs as you can some juicy sausages, controlling its heat output with the adjustable (and removable) thermostat.
Electric Barbecue Grill features:
- Designed and engineered in Italy.
- 2000 watt heating element.
- Adjustable and removable thermostat.
- Steel finishes.
- Large and heavy-duty die-cast aluminium plate (40cm x 30cm in size).
- Unique ceramic coating makes the plate non-stock with high thermal conductivity, excellent uniformed heat, and high resistance to scratches.
- An integrated fat collector with a large capacity to help collection of
the fat. To simplify the cleaning, the fat collector is dishwasher safe.
- Corrugated and smooth sides of plates allows for a range of cooking options.
- 1.5° inclined plate, which directs grease into the central holes and
the depth of the ribs.
- Cool touch handles.
- Removable plate can be washed by hand.
Dimensions: 56.5cm x 34cm x 9cm.
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.