Discover the holiday joy!
Whenever you purchase a Nespresso Lattissima, Lattissima Touch or Lattissima+ Coffee Machine, you’ll automatically be eligible for a $70 cash back via redemption! Simply head to the Nespresso promotions website, fill in the details of your purchase, and Nespresso will deposit your cash back directly in to your nominated bank account via Electronic Funds Transfer.
Alternatively, you can choose to receive $95 off your Nespresso coffee order (“Coffee Credit”) when you purchase a minimum of $95 worth of capsules from Nespresso.
This offer is only available on Nespresso machines purchased between the 1st of November 2016 and the 8th of January 2017.
Unfortunately, this offer is not available for bridal or gift registries
|$70 Cash Back via redemption! Click here for details.|
Imagine if you could make the perfect coffee…at the touch of a button?
When you’ve got a Nespresso Coffee Machine, making coffee just the way you like it really is that easy.
Millions of Nespresso Club members all over the world have already
discovered the secret to the perfect cup. Every Nespresso capsule
contains just the right amount of finely-ground, non-freeze dried coffee
for one cup of perfect espresso. The capsules are hermetically sealed,
to lock in the coffee’s aroma and freshness for up to nine months.
They’re available in all kinds of different blends…and they’re so easy
And none more so than the Lattissima Pro.It’s the oldest sibling of the Lattissima range with a profound passion for lattes – so profound, in fact, that the Lattissima Pro will help you make the greatest lattes you’ve ever tasted. With an intuitive LCD touch screen control panel (perhaps a first for encapsulated coffee machines), a greater sense of style and bigger tanks for water and milk, Lattissima is among the best of the best.
Three espresso styles – ristretto, espresso, and lungo – as well as two milk-based coffee varieties are at your disposal with the Lattissima Pro. All you need to do is insert your chosen pod, choose the coffee length, and let Nespresso’s Thermoblock system do the rest of the work – it’ll even pipe in frothy milk for you!
If you don’t believe in love at first sight, you soon will after you meet the Lattissima family…
Nespresso Lattissima Pro features
- Compact size with brushed aluminium casing.
- High pressure 19-bar pump system.
- Nespresso's famous Thermoblock heating element.
- De’Longhi patented “Rapid Cappuccino System”; best in class of milk frothing solutions.
- Intuitive LCD display screen/menu, with three programmed coffee lengths (ristretto, espresso, and lungo), as well as one-touch cappuccino and latte macchiato.
- Larger water and milk tanks than previous Lattissima models.
- Fast heating time: 25 seconds for coffee and 40 seconds for milk.
- Milk froth regulator froths milk to creamy perfection.
- Programmable water hardness setting: soft, medium and hard.
- Automatic pump refilling.
- Programmable volume control.
- Sliding drip tray allows any size cup, including mugs; increased height from coffee spout up to 15cm.
- Milk container has an automatic rinsing function.
- Energy saving mode conserves electricity.
- Ergonomic capsule insertion and automatic ejection of used capsules. Used capsules (up to 13) are stored inside the machine.
- Removable milk jug allows you to plug in water spout to have hot water on hand (in place of milk).
- Cable storage under machine to adjust cable length.
- Includes a selection of Nespresso capsules to get you started.
- Operates only with Nespresso Coffee Capsules, available separately through Nestle’s Nespresso Club.
Colour: Anodised Aluminium.
Model Number: EN750.MB.
Water Tank Capacity: 1.3 Litres.
Milk Carafe Capacity: 500ml.
Dimensions: 19.4 (w) x 27.4 (h) x 33.2 (d)cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.