Why do kitchen tools all have to look the same?
Why can’t knives look beautiful and sleek and perfect?
can’t they be designed in much the same way as the couch in your living
room, or the stylish desk in your study? And why do knives have to all
be made from the same boring materials? Why can’t someone shake things
up a little?
Someone has. Finally. And it’s Italy’s Del Ben.
Del Ben make the most amazing knife blocks you’ve ever seen. Gone are
the utilitarian shapes and dull lines you’re used to seeing in the
kitchen. These knife blocks are artful and elaborate, being
made to exacting specifications by skilled craftspeople in Italy using
a fusion of modern technology and traditional techniques that date back
This loud and proud Sense Knife Block is sure to become a focal piece in your kitchen, much like a framed portrait that can be hung in your living room. The solid wooden block has been bound in patterned pony skin, and is complete with five Del Ben knives made with top-quality stainless steel blades.
Sense Cavallino Knife Block Set features:
- Handmade in Italy.
- Knife block made from solid wood, and bound in pony skin.
- Holds five top-quality stainless steel knives, made in Italy.
- Ergonomically-designed knife handles are made from coloured resin.
- Knife block is designed to protect your knife blades, keeping them at the right temperature and humidity when not in use.
- Presented in a Del Ben box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 22cm Bread Knife.
- 22cm Carving Knife.
- 20cm Cook’s Knife.
- 16cm Cook’s Knife.
- 11cm Paring Knife.
- Knife Block.