DeLonghi…DeLonghi…Where have you heard that name before?
You probably know DeLonghi for their world-famous coffee machines, but did you know that these Italian coffee superstars are also responsible for a truly bellissima
range of home appliances too?
If you’re looking for a versatile kitchen appliance that can do it all, then DeLonghi’s Contact Grill is right up your alley. This electric grill features a three-in-one design that allows you to use it as a contact grill, panini press or full grill – meaning you can cook anything, from burgers to paninis to meat. The ceramic coating on the two die-cast metal cooking plates will heat your food quickly and evenly,
while also allowing for easy release.
Meanwhile, the Contact Grill’s oil drainage system drains oil and fat for healthier cooking. And when your culinary creation is complete you can pop the plates in the dishwasher. How’s that for convenience?
Contact Grill features:
- Designed in Italy.
- 1500 watts.
- Two removable die-cast metal cooking plates, with a ceramic coating that allows for quick and even heat distribution.
- Cooking plates are 100% PTFE and PFOA-free.
- Cooking plates are non-stick for easy release of food.
- 3-in-1 design, with high precision electric control – can be used as a contact grill, panini press and full grill.
- Oil drainage system drains grease and oil for healthier cooking.
- Durable and scratch-resistant.
- Cool-touch rubber handle.
- Includes a spatula for cooking and to help drain the excess fat.
- Also includes two plastic grease containers to collect fat from plates.
- Cooking plates are dishwasher safe. Wipe body clean with a damp cloth.
Serial Number: CGH900C.
Dimensions: 35cm (w) x 33cm (d) x 16.5cm (h).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.