When it comes to luggage, Delsey is one of the world’s biggest names.
Delsey luggage represents the perfect balance of beauty and practicality. Their team of uber-talented, funky young designers are on the cutting edge of design and technology, producing top quality luggage that’s more than just good looking – it’s also packed with the latest luggage innovations.
The Caumartin range harnesses the next generation in polycarbonate construction to give you an ultra-lightweight companion in travel. Fixed with four 360° spinner wheels that move in silence, Caumartin moves with ease and features elasticised packing straps, mesh compartments zippered pockets for organisation in a lightweight package.
Caumartin Spinner Case features:
- Designed in France.
- Exterior shell made from impact-resistant polycarbonate; Delsey's lightest and strongest yet.
- Interior fully lined in fabric,
- Lightweight, extendable trolley handle made from aluminium.
- Four 360º spinner wheels for ease of movement.
- Top and side haul handles for easy portability.
- Packing straps and internal zippered pocket.
- Mesh compartment.
- In-built TSA security combination lock. While travelling in America only, airport security staff can open the lock without needing to know your code or breaking the lock, in case they need to check your bag's contents.
Capacity: 76 Litres.
Dimensions (including handles and wheels): 70cm (h) x 44cm (w) x 28cm (d).