When it comes to luggage, Delsey is one of the world’s biggest names.
Delsey luggage represents the perfect balance of beauty and practicality. Their team of uber-talented, funky young designers are on the cutting edge of design and technology, producing top quality luggage that’s more than just good looking – it’s also packed with the latest luggage innovations.
The Chatelet range of luggage might just be one of Delsey’s most timeless yet. With its distinct European styling, this hard-shelled luggage collection is made with Bayer’s specially-developed Makrolon polycarbonate, for the perfect culmination of resistance and comfort. It’s sure to stand up to the hardest of journeys.
Perfect as an addition to your Chatelet spinner case is the Chatelet Cabin Tote Bag. It’s crafted with the same heavy-duty exterior, but better suited to short getaways or for stowing in the overhead compartments. Its generous compartment features an accordion-style pocket that can easily be expanded by releasing the snap-buttons, while the entire thing can be carried with the matching removable shoulder strap.
Delsey luggage is the sort that will make you wonder why you bothered with anything less in the first place!
Chatelet Cabin Tote Bag features:
- Designed in France.
- Exterior shell made from tough Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate.
- Leather detailing, and fully lined in rust-red fabric.
- Removable shoulder strap with padding.
- Large compartment with plenty of packing space for carry-on items.
- Accordion style pocket is kept compressed by snap-buttons, which can be released to expand it.
- Interior zippered pocket.
- Lockable main compartment.
- Ride-along strap on back of bag allows you to slide your cabin tote over the handle of a larger suitcase and carry it around.
Capacity: 35 Litres.
Dimensions: 43.5cm (w) x 36cm (h) x 22.5cm (d).