When it comes to luggage, Delsey is one of the world’s biggest names.
Delsey luggage represents the perfect balance of beauty and practicality. Their team of uber-talented, funky young designers are on the cutting edge of design and technology, producing top quality luggage that’s more than just good looking – it’s also packed with the latest luggage innovations.
Now celebrating 70 Years of beautifully timeless luggage, Delsey has re-released one of their most beloved collections ever with limited edition colours and fabrics. Chatelet Hard + is made with the same Makrolon polycarbonate, developed by Bayer, with a slightly pearlescent metallic finish and luxury leather trim that makes this range all the more beautiful.
Returning to the Chatelet Hard + range is Delsey’s Stop and Go brake system which, when switched on, prevents your spinner case from drifting away unexpectedly. But when you do
want to get moving, you’ll be helped along by four douible Japanese-engineered Hinomoto wheels, which move both silently and comfortably. With smart interior fittings that help you stay organised, Chatelet can also carry plenty for the road ahead.
Chatelet Hard + Spinner Case features:
- Designed in France.
- Exterior shell made from tough Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate.
- Leather detailing.
- Fully lined in rust-red fabric.
- Lightweight aluminium trolley handle, with extendible heights.
- Four Japanese Hinomoto wheels, for silent 360º movement.
- Unique Go and Stop brake system keeps your bag from drifting when in locked position.
- Smart fittings on interior help to keep you organised.
- Main compartment is fitted with packing straps.
- Includes a coat hanger and two drawstring pouches.
- Inner mesh pocket and smaller compartment (with its own packing straps) on underside of lid.
- In-built TSA security combination lock. While travelling in America only,airport security staff can open the lock without needing to know your code or breaking the lock, in case they need to check your bag's contents.
Volume: 78.7 Litres.
Dimensions: 68.5cm (h) x 44cm (w) x 29cm (d), including handle and wheels.