Don’t be fooled. These aren’t your average pots and pans…
When it comes to cookware, Demeyere is different. In fact, it’s some of the smartest cookware around.
Made in Belguim since 1908, Demeyere cookware is designed and
manufactured using the very latest technology. After all, Demeyere has
been on the cutting edge of cookware design for decades – why would they
stop now? Demeyere cookware is light years ahead of the competition,
packed with features so clever, you won’t be able to look at other
cookware in quite the same way.
Resto is the more relaxed of Demeyere’s collections, with an applied three-layer base at four millimetres thick. Matte stainless steel exteriors support brilliant polished stainless steel, both 18/10, for scrupulous Demeyere quality without the frills. The Resto Fish Pan is the perfect size for cooking large pieces of fish and vegetables all in the same pan. An environmentally-friendly Thermolon Granite cooking surface also helps to reduce the amount of fish that would stick to the surface of any lesser pan.
Resto Fish Pan features:
Extra Care Tips:
- Made in Belgium.
- Crafted from top quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Three-ply capsule base with 4mm thickness.
- Environmentally-friendly Thermolon Granite cooking surface creates a superior non-stick cooking experience.
- Stainless steel walls help cook your food from the sides of the cookware.
- Cast stainless steel handles.
- Rims are designed for easy, drip-free pouring.
- Suitable for all types of hobs – including induction – as well as oven use.
- Use with low to medium heat only.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Demeyere cookware features stainless steel handles,
which although are designed to stay cool, may still become hot during
use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt
when handling hot Resto cookware.
Dimensions: 45 x 24cm.