Don’t be fooled. These aren’t your average pots and pans…
When it comes to cookware, Demeyere is different. In fact, it’s some of the smartest cookware around.
Made in Belguim since 1908, Demeyere cookware is designed and manufactured using the very latest technology. After all, Demeyere has been on the cutting edge of cookware design for decades – why would they stop now? Demeyere cookware is light years ahead of the competition, packed with features so clever, you won’t be able to look at other cookware in quite the same way.
And naturally, Demeyere’s Teppanyaki Grill is no exception, as pleasurable to use as it is to look at. With its distinctive, two-tone finish and gracefully-shaped handles, this grill’s modern profile stands out from the crowd.
Demeyere is cookware at its most advanced. Isn’t it about time you brought your kitchen into the future?
Teppanyaki Grill features:
Extra Care Tips:
- Made in Belgium.
- Crafted from top quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Seven-ply base contains layers of stainless steel and a layer of pure copper which extends to the edge of the base, ensuring fast, efficient distribution of heat.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Matte finish exterior is electrochemically treated to ensure your cookware retains its good looks, even after years of use.
- Cast stainless steel handles.
- Suitable for all types of hobs – including induction. In fact, Atlantis is perfect for induction surfaces, designed for efficient, energy friendly cooking.
- Low heat required only when working with this highly efficient cookware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Demeyere cookware features stainless steel handles, which although are designed to stay cool, may still become hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot Atlantis cookware.
Dimensions: 35.5 x 32.5cm.