We have a stern warning for all melons out there: you’re not safe any more.
Forget your tough shells, because they won’t protect you – not now that Dexas has created the Melon Slicer. A weapon of mass serration, the Melon Slicer is a 28-centimetre length of high carbon stainless steel that’s about to put an end to your unbreakable attitude.
Super easy to grip, the Melon Slicer is designed with various ergonomically positioned pressure points that help to provide precise cutting. The handle is also safe and non-slip. It’s such an impressive knife in fact, that Dexas had to put a shield around the blade, less it injure its master.
Scared yet, melons?
Melon Slicer features:
- Blade made from high carbon stainless steel.
- Serrated edge easily cuts through watermelon, cantaloupe and honey dew melons.
- Non-slip grip handle.
- Soft touch pressure points are ergonomically positioned for a variety of grips.
- Finger and thumb pressure spots for precise cutting.
- Protective sheath keeps hands safe and keeps the blade from dulling.
- Hand wash recommended.