Flying a kite is one of the most fun activities you can have outdoors. Not only does is require patience, and the perfect wind conditions, but it also involves skill…
Didakites has been designing and manufacturing kites for over thirty years, and you’ll find their unique – and sometimes artistic – kites flying in the wind along the shorelines of Belgium, Canada and Australia.
Made from durable nylon with a sturdy fibreglass frame, Didakites’ Pinky Winky Butterfly Kite will inspire you to get off the couch and outside into the sunshine for some fun times! It’s really easy to assemble – simply unroll the kite, insert the spar into the mouldings, attach the flying line and you’re ready to get kiting. It’s super scary shark design makes it perfect for your next trip to the park, as it will fit right in with the backdrop of rolling greenery and colourful blossoms - and is presented in a fabric carry bag, so you can pack it up when you’re done and take it with you wherever you go.
Didakites – it’s art in the wind…
Pinky Winky Butterfly Kite features:
- Recommended for ages 5 years and older.
- Designed in Belgium.
- Made from durable nylon, with a fibreglass frame and string.
- Features an ergonomic plastic handle.
- Easily assembled - simply unroll the kite, insert the spar into the mouldings, attach the flying line and you’re ready to get kiting.
- Presented in a fabric carry bag with a shoulder strap for compact storage and easy portability.
Design: Pinky Winky Butterfly.
Assembled Dimensions: 52cm x 74cm.