Once a jolly tradie had a mighty appetite,
Sat himself down at quarter to three.
And his mates all looked on with a little bit of jealousy,
“Are you gonna share that with us, Steve?”
You’ll be the envy of the lunchroom with Didgeridoonas’ Tradie’s Lunch Box. This tough oilskin bag is insulated with wool to keep its contents cold for up to a whopping twenty-four hours, and comes equipped with a removable drink holder and a rear zip pocket for all your belongings.
Crafted with sturdy zips and fastenings, robust straps, a strong base and some heavy-duty stitching, this lunch box is sure to stand up to years and years of use. With plenty of room to hold all of your food and snacks, it’ll be hard to imagine that you used to carry everything about in anything less.
Tradie’s Lunch Box features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from oilskin cloth.
- Tough stitching and durable exterior.
- Insulated with Australian wool, which keeps the bag's contents cool for up to twenty-four hours.
- Sturdy base and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Removable drink holder and zippered pocket at back.
- Interior elastic straps to hold your cutlery.
- Sponge clean if required.
- Please note: drink bottle pictured is for illustrative purposes and is not included, sorry.
Dimensions: 30 x 27 x 18cm (excluding drink holder).